By subscribing to our educational savings plan, you can guarantee your children’s schooling tuition fees along with their university studies, for a brighter future.
- You are eligible for this education savings plan if you are aged between 18 and 64 years old.
- You can start saving as of today for your child’s education with an affordable premium and a payment frequency of your choice, while benefiting from a guaranteed capital and a probable annual return.
- To preserve your savings against the yearly inflation rate, you can have progressive premiums and make additional free payments throughout the whole contract period.
- You will be covered against Natural and Accidental Death, Total Permanent Disability, and Passive War Risks.
- This plan can be tailored upon your need with a possibility to withdraw partially starting the fourth year.
- You can modify any criteria in your contract whenever you deem it necessary, based on your present and financial situation.
Being a parent aged 35 years old, having a child aged 1 year old and paying $100 per month with a 3% inflation rate until your child reaches 18 years old; You will be paying $25,992 throughout your contract period and saving $28,000 with a 2.5% projected rate.
Being a parent aged 40 years old, having a child aged 1 year old and paying $200 per month with a 3% inflation rate until your child reaches 18 years old; You will be paying $52,236 throughout your contract period and saving $55,361 with a 2.5% projected rate.